A 2010 Dodge Charger. Oh yes. But, of course, when I told hubby how fun it was to drive, he only said “because it’s new.” I suppose, as the professional car guy, he would know 🙂 It was definitely a bit nerve-wracking since I have to be so careful driving this (on top of navigating a city that I don’t know and communicating on radios while important folks listen in), but it’s worth it!
Some other fun things about being up here –
- They have WEGMAN’S! and it has the biggest gluten-free food section that I have ever seen! Aisles & aisles of pure magic!
- I am a mere 45-minute drive from my BEST FRIEND! I have not seen Dana bug in months, so I am looking forward to catching up with her. She has a new house and a new pup since I last saw her. Ch-ch-ch-changes… We were so snazzy back in 2003, weren’t we?! I just love her!
- I may not be able to stock the fridge (since this one is broken, but I am too lazy to repack and change rooms), but there’s a Subway within walking distance of the hotel (Ooh.. and a Tropical Smoothie!) and I can get great dinners like this – Yes, I must use a hotel towel as a and the bed as my dinner table, but I don’t mind. They have free wi-fi and I can blog my heart out. Go Wyndham!
- I have my very own “On Demand” freebies including exercise videos! After tonight’s cardio, chest and tricep session in the hotel gym, Rock Hard Abs and Bootylicious Buns were on the menu! I anticipate much soreness in my 48-hour future.
- The tv in my room rocks a good selection of channels, including ABC and Dancing with the Stars, which I’m now missing… so I must take leave.
What’s the best amenity that you could ask for in a hotel? The gym? A fridge to hold good eats? Free exercise on tv? Or something else?